JPMorgan Chase & Co. is one of the earliest, largest and best-known financial institutions in the world. When its earliest forerunner was chartered in Nyc the legacy of the firm dates back to 1799.
Our company is built on the foundation of more than 1200 forerunner institutions. These firms also made critical contributions, as JPMorgan Chase & Co does now.
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the earliest financial institutions in the United States.
Here ‘s where we stand:
- We are a leading international financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion.
- We run in more than 100 nations.
- We’ve over 235,000 employees.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Our stock is a part of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.